Tiggarius Lancer Tier List —
May June 2018
- Notable changes from last month: It’s official, guys. It’s a frontline meta. Trion, are you happy now? Triple frontline won the fucking tournament. I told you these changes were a bad idea. Wait. That’s literally the same paragraph I wrote last month. Eh, I guess we’ll just leave the rest of this, with one or two tweaks…
- Accordingly, the entire meta is shaped by the frontline picks. I have put every single frontline (except Magnus) into A tier or higher, because you quite reasonably can just pick 3 of them at random and win a game.
- Tiers are slightly sorted by general power level within the tier, but I wasn’t meticulous about it.
- Strong AoE lancers are generally higher than those without. This is the reason for the fall of lancers like Gremo, Grey and Nix, who are generally decent but (a) have 120 hp, (b) can’t just be inserted into a comp.
- Let’s just take a look at the hit points of everyone in S and A, shall we? Oh. The only lancer who has 120 hp is Zuki. Celeste, Gremo, Grey, Lockwood, Nev, Nix, Oz, Khita and Blackburn are all B or C tier. In the grand finals, 5 games between top teams, we had…1 Grey pick and 2 Zuki picks. Out of 40 lancers picked by both squads over the 5 games, and not even factoring in that some additional frontlines and such were banned, we had 3 lancers played with 120 hit points. Trion, fix your game.
JUNE TIER LIST
S — Game-Defining Picks
A — Strong Picks
B — Decent Picks
C — Weak or Very Situational Picks